Tuesday, December 7, 2010

There has to be a disturbance in the Force.

I wrote my former neighbor a card telling her about Kona’s death a few weeks ago. She had male black Lab named Dickens that came to live with her about three months after Kona came to live with us. They were about 6 months apart in age and were great buddies before she moved away. I just received a card telling me that Dickens died 3 DAYS before Kona.

Prior to Kona and Dickens, my neighbor had a female black lab named Midnight. She and our dog Sonnet (a dobie) never really got along (Sonnet didn’t like many dogs). They were also just about the same age (a few months apart) and they died about a week apart in 2001.

I was shocked when I read about Dickens. Coincidence? I think not. They have each other to hang out with now.

Here is Kona and Dickens as youngsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment