Saturday, December 18, 2010

FTF Weekend of 12-18-10

It has been one month since Kona has left us. I miss him so much. Its the last weekend before Chirstmas and I have NO shopping done. The good thing is I don’t have a lot to do. Mrrad and I are waiting until Serbian christmas (Jan 7)so there is no rush on somethings. We’re taking my mom to see the assisted living facility today. And my right knee is bothering me. There is something in my knee that floats around and then gets stuck under the knee cap. I need to have both knees replaced but I’m not ready to do that. But I may be ready for a little arthroscopic knee surgery. On to the day.

-address last of christmas cards-

mail cards

meet with L

take mom to TC

grocery store

make spinach

bass lesson

xmas shopping

pay bills due before xmas

water plants

laundry

review mom’s expenses.

contact mortgage broker

bass lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment