Saturday, December 11, 2010

FTF Weekend of 12-11-10

Woo-Hoo! I hit my goal of losing 10% of my body weight today. Tomorrow I will start on the next 10%. Several things to do today. I think the killer migraine has finally left (I hope). I ordered our personalized xmas cards for family which included our annual note. I had a picture of Kona (see above) in reindeer antlers on the front. I receive a note from the printer that they had reviewed it and sent to the printer and the person offered his condolences and said it was a good looking doggie. How sweet. Dogs cross over so many people. Also had a nice conversation with my brother and we straightened out our issue regarding my mom. Time to move forward. So for the weekend.

hair appointment

address 43T xmas cards

meeting

meeting for LMRS

practice bass

pay urgent bills

clean PHX page

make spinach

work on K book

a little online shopping

celebrate mrrad’s 24 years

No comments:

Post a Comment