Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FTF December 8th

Oh my, I am feeling overwhelmed today, but so happy to be back home. It was cold and snowy in Toronto and this California girl does not do cold and snow anymore. There is much to accomplish today and I am working from home on this rainy day. I was just hit with an moment of intense grief for Kona. It comes and it goes. I have learned to honor it, for it is the only way through it. I miss his physical presence. His spirit is everywhere, but how I wish he was.

-telcon on budgeting-

-follow-up telcon on budgeting-

telcon with communicator

-call mom about dr. appt-

-call J re: mom’s errands-

talk to A

Call PS re: refund

prepare for conference call #2

conference call #2

restock travel supplies

order drugstore.com

DO appointment

make mani/pedi appt

follow up on sim software

clean up/pack up laptops to ship back to LA

schedule LA meeting

schedule SF meeting

list of overhead numbers

PI sheet for consulting

make vitamins

take vitamins

data sheet review

test sim software

pay urgent bills

No comments:

Post a Comment