Thursday, December 2, 2010

FTF December 2nd

It is so cold here, I can’t get warm. I’m in Kelowna BC and its -4C which is really cold for the California girl. Its the first trip I’ve taken since Kona died and I’m at the same hotel in the same town. Not feeling good. I’m also worried about Phoenix. Mrrad says he seems to be getting better today after taking some anti-inflammatories (the same stuff that we gave to Kona but different strength). And I’m really overwhelmed by dealing with my mom and my brother (SIL is on my “list” right now). Meetings today and back home tomorrow. While to sun is out here, its still to dark for me. Let me see what else I can whine about . . .

shower when the room warms up

book appointment for mom’s dr.

prepare for today’s meeting

review data sheets

cancel massage appointment

post info to ftp for my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment