Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FTF November 30th

I’m so confused! I’m trying to fill out all of the open enrollments forms and my brain hurts, I can find the additional forms on the intranet and I can’t print them when I do find them because I’m on a loaner laptop. ARGHHH! And now I’m worried about Phoenix the bird. Last night mrrad told me that he was having trouble perching. This morning I noticed he couldn’t use his left leg, no weight on it. I think he hurt it. He was all “furryheaded” on the bottom of the cage. And of course no vets are available this afternoon. I have an appt tomorrow morning with his regular vet, but if I get home and he seems too stressed I will take him to the emergency vet. I really don’t know if I can handle this right now. And I have to travel for the next week – two trips to Canada. Poor mrrad will have to deal with him on his own. It is too much right now. We need a break. I’m also having to deal with my 91 year old mom. We also received a really nice card from Kona’s vet yesterday. He was on vacation when Kona died and I wasn’t sure if he received the message. OK, what has to be done today?

open enrollment forms

book travel to Toronto

process maps

review room data sheets

talk to JP

cancel massage appt depending upon travel booking

eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment