Sunday, November 28, 2010

FTF November 28th

_It is 10 days that Kona has been gone and 20 days since he was diagnosed with lung tumors. Strange how one’s world can be turned on it ear in just 20 short days. I wrote a note to the vet yesterday telling him of Kona’s passing. He was on vacation and I don’t think he received the message (new girl). I can’t imagine that we wouldn’t have heard something from him. Kona was one of his favorite patients. Not many dogs loved going to the vet, but Kona did.

We are having our new stove and refrigerator delivered this morning. I’m excited to get them but an also sad, since I cooked for Kona and Sonnet on this old stove and stored their food in that refrigerator (I know, it is strange). Anyway, must get ready for the delivery._

receive new stove and fridge

pay bills

pay property tax

email mom’s doc

work on xmas gifts

mail letter to vet

print photos for letter

make vitamins

yoga

practice bass

No comments:

Post a Comment