Friday, November 26, 2010

FTF November 26th

_We had the most delightful holiday yesterday with my family. I am so grateful for them. Spent more time there than we ever have (of course we didn’t have to rush home to take care of Kona). We have a tradition on Thanksgiving where we go around the table and everyone shares what they are grateful for. There are 4 generations, and the 4 youngest are boys 8-16. I’m usually the only one who crys when I share. I was the lightweight this year. The four boys shared deeply from their heart, crying when sharing about how they felt about each other and our family. We all had a tough year this year. My oldest nephew (the 16 yo) childhood friend and fellow pitcher died in a car crash. Their GGM died, another family friend died. My 13 yo nephew so kindly told us each how sorry he was about Kona’s passing (he’s a love). It was so emotional and touching and wonderful. I am so fortunate to have my family. We are tight, not necessary always close, but tight.
And my creamed spinach was a hit. Must make more today. My mom is on a blood thinner and her numbers were way high yesterday. She needs to eat green veggies for the next few days and asked for some spinach.
On the aggrevating side of things, my computer has a virus/trojan and it has screwed the hard drive, and I can’t do anything about it until next week. Bummer, will have to use one of the two other ones in the house. They just don’t have all the same software.

Work around the house for today.

laundry

clean up the front room

sort thru my clothes

pay bills

grocery store for spinach fixins.

make spinach

take veggies to my mom

call warfarin clinic

stay away from all other stores

work on xmas gifts (videos/cards/pix)

-practice keyboard-

practice bass

call DO

make appt for mani/pedi

online shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment