Thursday, November 25, 2010

FTF November 25th

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It feels strange not having Kona watching me in the kitchen as I cook, making sure that I do it correctly. He has been gone for one week. I’m sure his spirit will be sitting under the Thanksgiving table looking for anything that might accidently drop. I made some killer creamed spinach today (same receipe as Flemings Steakhouse). Mrrad and I dropped a chunk of change yesterday at the appliance store-we purchased a new refrigerator and a new stove. Both are well over 20 years old and in need of replacement. They will be delivered on Saturday. A friend of mine from Chicago sent me the book “Dog Heaven” It was so sweet of her. Its a cute book and it was so kind of her to send it. I am extremely grateful for all of the support, comfort and love I have received from family, friends, colleagues, and my special 43T friends during this time of sorry. You have all lifted me up! Have a great day.

-make creamed spinach-

pick up mom

T-day at my brothers.

Charge camera battery

burn CD of party pix for N.

No comments:

Post a Comment