Friday, November 12, 2010

FTF November 12th

Kona continues to surprise us. This morning he got up on his on with no conjoling or physical help and then he walked down the stairs. mrrad has had to carry him for the last three-four days. The pain medication and anti-inflamatory seems to be making a big difference. But they are also causing his tummy to be upset, he vomited 4 times yesterday but still wants to eat. Now I’m trying to work out the best way to give him his medicine so it doesn’t upset his stomach. I am tired but I think I can focus today, which is good since I have work to do.

email B about photos

send card to G&J

finish reading functional program

process maps

practice call

eval for software

bday present for J

call mom

pick up prescriptions

grocery store

practice bass for at least 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment