Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/16/10

Kona is doing well. He went for a walk with his dad again today and in response to his request to the communicator yesterday, he had a bit of steak for dinner. Although he does get tired easier than he used to, he was his perky self when I got home from work. We’re increased his meds at night because he told us he has been in more pain at night and is having a difficult time sleeping because of it. We all slept really well last night. The good thing is that he is not having side effects from the meds.

I had to call the vet today to make an appointment for next week since the vet wants to see him. There was a new person who didn’t know me or the situation and wasn’t as accomodating as usual. It really upset me-actually just calling there freaked me out. I really like the vet and his office. The office manager got on the phone and we agreed that I would drop him off.

And the swelling in his paws seems to have gone down too! That must feel much better for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment