Friday, October 8, 2010

FTF October 8

Its O:dark-thirty here in Montreal and I’m awake 2 hours before my 4:30 am wake-up call. My sciatica flared yesterday and the prednisone is keeping me awake. I leave for home in an hour and after I get home I have two very busy days to get ready for our trip to Hawaii.

pick up birthday cakes

drop cakes off at restaurant

take Kona for acupuncture

birthday dinner celebration with mom and mrrad

mrrad’s Friday night gig

wrap meggy’s bday present

deliver meggy’s bday present

hair appointment

mrrad’s Saturday gig

finish packing

finish paying last few bills

quick load of laundry

write Kona’s care instruction

grocery store for a few things for Kona’s nanny

water plants

clean PHX cage

call Kona’s nanny re: airport pick-up

No comments:

Post a Comment