Saturday, August 21, 2010

FTF Weekend of August 20th

Awesome gig last night by mrrad’s band. Everything was cooking, except that he broke a drum head. A quick trip home and all was well. The trip home yesterday was awful. The family (3 of whom were sitting in front of me in first class) decided it was a good idea to give their 3 yo a strawberry frappachino right before the flight. He spilled half of it and then vomited the rest of it during take-off. So the first class cabin (and my seatmate and myself in particular) were able to enjoy the aroma of strawberry vomit. What were these people thinking? Poor kid. Misguided parents. Then it was a 105 minute drive home from the airport. Another accident. Second time this week that I had allowed plenty of time to get where I was going and then barely made my appointment because of a crash. OK. I’m done ranting. Should be a laid back week-end I hope.

pay bills

mani/pedi

finish laundry

buy bird food

grocery store

Kona bath

practice bass

practice bass

yoga

take vitamins

make vitamin packs

-download video-

edit video

upload video

download audio

edit audio

upload audio

download photos

edit photos

upload photos to box.net

upload photos to flickr

upload photos to facebook

call brother

make dinner reservation

dinner with neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment