Sunday, July 4, 2010

FTF July 4th

Happy 4th everyone! Have a safe day. For the last 13 years my whole family has gone to the local parade. This year they moved the parade to 11 am instead of 10 am and because of that and the fact that mrrad is playing another gig this afternoon, we are not going. While its always been a lot of fun, its also a lot of work to get there, find parking and get my 90 yo mom there. I could really use the morning to do something else. And I am so looking forward to seeing mrrad play with his is other band today at a block party. This will be a fun day.

mrrad’s gig with Beyond the Blues

take vitamins

toning exercises

practice bass

print and file taxes

clean out stuff at w/d

download photos off of camera

charge camera batteries for today’s photo shoot

find video camera (or learn how to take video with dslr)

anything else I feel so inclined to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment