Friday, June 4, 2010

FTF Weekend of June 4th

After a week of being on steroids to calm my back down, I was feeling great until a stupid cab driver caused me to be sooo late for a plane that I had to run to catch it and tweaked my back. I am so unhappy about it, and sore too. Not a lot going on this weekend thank goodness so I will try to rest and stretch the back and hopefully the inflammation won’t return to the level it was before.

-practice bass- just about an hour tonight. I really need a music stand so I can see the music as I practice. And boy does my index finger hurt

practice bass

practice bass

bass lesson

-hair appointment-

massage

laundry

maybe some photography

yoga

take vitamins

make vitamin packs

pick up prescription

book vacation

hug mrrad

-make acupuncture appointment-

make other dr. appointments

-see DO-

plant herbs

water plants

Kona bath

grocery store

No comments:

Post a Comment