Saturday, June 19, 2010

First Week

was not a raving a success, but it wasn’t horrible either.

I had a few very late days at the office and had to work in the evening so I wasn’t able to accomplish as much as I wanted. I did do core strengthening exercised every day (that only takes about 5-10 minutes). On Sunday and Monday I did some restorative yoga at home (maybe 1/2 hour to 45 minutes each night). Tuesday I worked until 10, Wednesday I was at the office until after 7 so I only did the core strenghtening exercises. Thursday night I pulled out my restorative yoga dvd (after spending 15 minutes trying to get my laptop to read it and not crash) I managed about 55 minutes. Friday night my flight was delayed and I didn’t get home until 9 so I did the mini version of the core exercises. Haven’t decided what to do today and tomorrow. I’m traveling again tomorrow night. Little by little I will be able to accomplish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment