Saturday, May 1, 2010

FTF Weekend of May 1st

We have a house guest arriving today for a week’s stay. I need to clean up a few things before his arrival. And I have a lot of work to do. Even though I was at home and in the office for 3 days this week, I did not accomplish those things I needed to because I was constantly putting out client fires. Those things must now be completed over this weekend. Oh, and did I mention a dentist visit yesterday which has left my mouth sore

clean up guest room

make guest bed

put towels out in guest bathroom

balance ball
Sat
Sun
eliptical trainer 7 minutes/day
Sat
Sun

finish meeting minutes,
smt
kick-off

finish update to programs

send out departmental packages
MM
EVS
Rx
OC
SPD
IT
NICU
C/SC

Grocery Store

Take Vitamins

Call vet for appointment

Pack for next week

Water plants

No comments:

Post a Comment