Sunday, April 18, 2010

So I'm contemplating

learning either the bass guitar or keyboards. I love the base line and have can manage a good rhythm. But I also learned to play the organ as a kid. I did fine until I had to get my hands to do different things and then I had a problem. I also played the flute as a kid. I still remember my solo number “Song of India” Mrrad is a drummer and is considering learning the keyboard. He’s going to talk to one of his bandmates about getting a bass guitar/amp (the guy builds guitars) and finding a teacher. I just feel the need to have something else to do in my life that is not work. While I studied music as a kid I never thought I was good enough and never really persued playing because of my lack of confidence. Its about time I got over that. mrrad started playing the drums again after about a 30 year hiatus and now he’s involved in three projects and have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment