Friday, April 16, 2010

FTF Weekend of April 16th

Another long week of being away from home and working like a mad man. A few things to accomplish this week-end but I really want to focus on rest. I woke up with a horrible sinus headache today so I think I will work from home rather than go to the office.

Respond to F’s email.

Call attorney

Call reference

Respond to concerns about candidate

Review invoices

Call J for long chat about project progress

Email to HCPC regarding ACHA committee

Review work to do list to see if there is anything else I can complete.

Make Vet appointment

Make DO appointment

Make acupuncture appointment

Call in prescriptions

Pick up prescriptions

Take vitamins

Make vitamin packs

Make travel arrangements

Laundry

mani/pedi

grocery store

water plants

celebrate 22 years of recovery

eat fruit

yoga, yes really, yoga

meet with L.

hug mr rad

take Kona for bath

No comments:

Post a Comment