Sunday, March 21, 2010

FTF Weekend of March 19th

Oh my goodness, I am so tired, with a migraine coming on, and a body that is in pain from all of the standing and walking I did this week. My feet and ankles are so swollen they look like water balloons. I do have several things to accomplish this weekend but the most important one is REST.

-wish brother Al a happy birthday-

-send belated birthday card to Griffin-

-send birthday card to Hayden-

ACHA certification renewal -arghh, I can’t remember my user name and password and the password has been sent to my span folder which I can’t access unless I’m in the office and I won’t be in the office for 3 more days. This group makes its soooooo difficult to renew each year_

-xmradio subscription-

-phone rebate-

-pay last of this months bills-

timesheet

invoices

-review contract ammendments-

-make appointment with DO-

-reschedule doctor appointment-

-make appointment with acupuncturist-

water plants

-register for Caregiver University-

-go to Caregiver University-

yoga

read

nap

hug mr rad

-grocery store-

-mani/pedi-time for sandals means time for good lookin feet—

-post newest pictures-

research location for HCP committee meeting

send powerpoint presentations to attendees

-fill out AIA CEU form and send in-

renew ASHE membership

relish the beautiful spring weather

-call in prescriptions-

pick up prescriptions

take vitamins

make vitamin packs

eat fruit daily

send birthday gift to brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment