Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 24th

Eek! So much to get done before we leave for Hawaii early tomorrow morning. Last night Kona’s nanny who was going to fly out here to dogsit him called to tell me that she was really sick, running a fever of 102.6. I’ve had to scramble to find someone else to come stay with him since I really doubt she’ll be able to get on a plane today. Maybe in a few days I hope. It just so happens that the petsitter I had interviewed is still available and willing to come take care of him. Mrrad is a little nervous since he’s not met her, but our other choice is someone I do not trust. And canceling or altering our vacation is not an option. I’m going to be worrying about him enough as it is.

Kona for bath
Mani/pedi
Bank
Take in/pick up cleaning
Pick up Kona meds
Get food for Phoenix
Order food/treats for Kona
Finish laundry.
Pack.
Clean up second bedroom.
Clean and pack golf clubs.
Make vitamin packs
Write up pet/housesitting instructions.
Water plants.
Vacuum.
Clean Phoenix cage.
Put together camera/pack in camera bag
Massage.
Pay bills.
Print hotel confirmation.
Print boarding passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment