Monday, August 17, 2009

Its been 29 days

and he had another seizure this morning. Don’t know why-no unusual stressors and we’ve been impeccable with his meds. After his seizure mrrad took him out and let him off-leash to go do his business (he very private and always goes behind a tree) and he took off over the hill. He was gone for about an hour. Generally he’s really good off leash and comes back when called. But he was disoriented. We went on a search, mrrad climbed the hill and I drove around the valley looking for him. I was at the field when I asked a walker if she had seen a black lab and she had-about 5 minutes before about 10’ off the road. I drove back in that direction. Got out of the car to call him, and then he comes trotting down the side walk (after he stopped and said hello to another walker) with his tongue hanging out, very happy to see me. He’s laying at my feet right now. We need to take him in for a blood test.

kona august 2

No comments:

Post a Comment